Facelift Surgery in Thailand
A Face Lift is also known as Rhytidectomy surgery. Facelifts help improve the appearance of your your neck and face and is designed to restore a more vibrant & youthful looking appearance by removing major wrinkles on your face & help eliminate any sagging skin. Thai Medical offer the best surgical and non-surgical Facelifts including the new mini facelift to tightening of your facial and neck muscles and the removal of any excess skin that has formed over the years.
Mid Facelift Video
The skin begins to sag and wrinkle as a result of age, sun exposure and also your genetics. Little children and young adults often have round smooth facial features due to even distributed fat tissue in the contours of your face. Through the natural aging process the skin begins to sag and folds over the jawline,chin and neckline. A facelift in Thailand can drastically help improve the appearance of your face and neck and has proven to have a pretty dramatic effect enabling the enhancements of its overall contour and visible profile with skin care treatments.
Benefits of Surgical Facelifting
• Surgical Facelifts can dramatically Increase a person’s overall self-confidence & self-esteem
• A Surgical or Non-Surgical lifting technique such as CAL Stem Cell Facelift can make you look much younger in as little as 7 days
• Facelifts can make you Feel more rejuvenated & much fresher
• Mini face lifts are ideal if you hide behind scarfs or high-necked tops.
Types of Facelifts We Offer
We offer five types of facelifts in Thailand
- Traditional Surgical Facelift
- Keyhole Facelift surgery
- MACS Facelift or minimal access cranial suspension surgery
- Non-Surgical Laser Based Intervention such as Ulthera or Thermage CPT
- Non-Surgical Stem Cell Facelift
Minimal Access Cranial Suspension in Thailand – MACS
The Primary difference between MACS facelift and other types of facelifts is that the incisions in MACS are generally much smaller. The tightening and removal of fat in the MACS technique is done via tiny micro-surgical incisions.