Adipose Stem Cell Therapy in Thailand
Stem cells are natures pharmaceuticals and are found in all multi-cell organisms on Earth. They are characterized by the ability to renew themselves through mitotic cell division and differentiate into a diverse range of specialized cell types. MSC CD34+ Expanded Adipose Stem Cell Therapy in Thailand uses somatic stem cells contained in fat tissue. Good sources of Adipose Stem Cell Therapy include belly fat, inner thighs and hip areas only. ASCs are cells that abundantly exist in tissue, and therefore, they are ideal as a cell source in the field of regenerative medicine.
The two broad types of mammalian stem cells are:
- Embryonic Stem Cells that are isolated from the inner cell mass of blastocysts. Embryonic stem cells are not present in the adult human and can only be obtained through the destruction of a human embryo. Thai Medical Vacation and its partners do not use Embryonic Stem Cells. All our treatments all use Adult Stem Cells (ASC’s) only.
-Adult Stem Cells are found in many area of the human body. These repair cells are present in your blood,dental pulp,bone marrow,placenta,amniotic fluid and umbilical cord. Adult Stem cells can be cultivated and transformed into specialized cells with characteristics consistent with cells of various tissues such as muscles or nerves through cell culturing,activating and expanding.
Adipose (Fat) Tissue Yields an Abundance of Adipose Stem Cell Therapy when compared to any other source, the vast amounts of adipose tissue (depots of fat for storing energy) especially in the abdominal region, by sheer volume of availability, ensure an abundance in numbers of ASCs ranging in the millions per unit volume. In addition, we harvest the ASCs from adipose tissue through a simple, minimally invasive mini-liposuction performed by a certified plastic surgeon under general anesthesia. This option of gathering stem cells is relatively easier, painless and poses minimal risk to the patient compared to all other possible gathering methods.
Adipose tissue ASCs (AT-ASCs) and stem cell Thiland are extremely similar to stem cells isolated from bone marrow (BMSCs). The similarities in profile between the two types of ASCs range from morphology to growth to transcriptional and cell surface phenotypes. Their similarity extends also to their developmental behavior both in vitro and in vivo. This has led to suggestions that adipose-derived stem cells are in fact a mesenchymal stem cell fraction present within adipose tissue.
The TMV approved Adipose Derived Stem Cell Treatment Protocol is typically a 1-4 hours long and is done on an outpatient basis. The extraction of the stem cells is usually done under local anesthesia and involves the following process:
- Harvesting Stem Cells: TMV approved doctors use a proprietary liposuction technique that can collect around 100cc-300cc of “fat” adipose tissue from the abdominal or thigh are ONLY. Additional fat or stem cells can be harvested use in stem cell banking or additional cosmetic procedures.
- Breakdown on Fat: The collected adipose tissue are carefully broken down and separated using a patented Collagenase based Solution
- Separate Fat from Stem Cells: Using a flow cytometer our state-of-the art stem cell lab separate SVF or Stromal Vascular Fraction from fat cells.
- Isolate Stem Cells: Adult cells and progenitor cells are isolated from SVF.
- Washing of Stem Cells: The Adult cells are cleaned/washed to remove any left over Collagenase.
- Activate Stem Cells: The isolated cells are suspended with your PRP or platelet-rich-plasma along with other growth factors to activate the dormant cells.
- Implantation: The stem cells are then injected back to inside the patient via Intravenous Drips: Standard IV drips or “intravenous drip”
- OPTIONAL – Cryogenic Banking of Stem Cells may be required for those with serious degenerative medical conditions or genetic disorders that may require multi-stage treatment protocol.
Advantages of Having Stem Cell Therapy in Thailand include:
- Options for short treatment protocols. Starting from 4 nights for Cosmetic and 7 nights for medical.
- Potent and High Yielding Adult Stem Cells cells can be obtained in just a couple of hours
- Exclusive “Additonal Expansion Stage” for Stem Cell Thailand Protocols only. Countries like the United States and Australia Do Not Allow Expansion of Autologous Stem Cells thus making the results not as effective as our Mesenchymal Expanding Stem cell Protocol in Thailand.
- Autologous cells = Very low risk of any immune rejection.
- Minimally invasive performed on an outpatient basis. Significantly less pain when compared to Bone Marrow derived stem cells.
Adipose Derived Stem Cells Can Yield Higher MSC and Progenitor Cells
We can now obtain MSC CD34+ adult stem cells from your adipose fat tissue using a patented mini-liposuction technique in a closed-system lab in Bangkok. Our treatment enables faster results with very little downtime,discomfort and no side effects. We culture and expand the stem cells to provide our clients with large medical grade quantities of mesenchymal adult stem cells. Please dont be fooled by imitation stem cell treatment centers that can’t or refuse to offer proof of treatment protocol or proper closed system stem cell lab environments.
IS Autologous Stem Cell Therapy Safe?
Yes, Autologous stem cell treatments are safe because the cells and adipose tissue are collected from the patient themselves body via sterile means, and in always in a closed system controlled environment. There is virtually no chance of cell rejection. The initial interview,stem cell harvesting, and injections of stem cells are all performed GMP approved and accredited hospitals in Thailand or private stem cell centers in Bangkok.
How much do Stem Cell Treatments in Thailand Cost?
Prices for stem cell treatments will range depending on the purpose and underlying medical condition of the patient seeking treatment. Generally the prices for cosmetic stem cell treatments start around $5500 dollars with the prices for medical related or degenerative stem cell treatments starting at around $12500 dollars. We can provide you with a more precise estimate for the time needed along with prices and treatment options once our stem cell doctors can review your request via short medical form and recent lab results such as blood panels,MRI’s,CT-Scans(if any). Quality of treatment,Potential outcomes, time and travel commitment and overall financial costs are all factors to consider when deciding to come to Thailand for treatment. We also offer Financing options for residents of the USA, Australia,UK and Canada. Please contact us for more details.
Risks or Side Effects Adipose Stem Cell Therapy
Autologous stem cell treatments are very safe. The adipose tissue is extracted from the client’s own body making the treatment very safe.
TMV Approved Stem Cell Regeneration Vacation Overview: Estimated 7 Nights Protocol
- Day 1: Consultation and Lab Tour: Each client will receive a consultation prior to the having any treatments: The purpose is to discuss your medical History, current health and Medications, desires and Expected outcomes from treatment.
- Day 2: Harvesting Stem Cells: Minimally invasive technique to remove adipose fat tissue from the patient via a mini-Liposuction.
- Day 2:PRP Platelet Rich Plasma Collection: PRP is collected and isolated from the patient’s blood
- Day 2: Isolate Stem Cells: Stem Cells and other progenitor cells are removed in a sterile environment ensuring no contamination.
- Day 2/3:Expansion of Stem Cells: Growth factors and PRP used to increase the total number of MSC Stem cells
- Day 2/3:Manipulation/Filtering Cells: Combined with Expansion to deliver the exact type of stem cells needed for the patients specific condition or disease.
- Day 3/4: Stem Cell Infusions: 1 or 2 Infusions over 1-3 days: The Stem cells are administered back via on of the Following means:
- Intravenous Injections:IV Drip ( Full Body ) lets the bodies “homing” mechanism attract the stem cells to the injured areas.
- Localized Injections: Directly local into a localized area ie Arthritic Knees/Joints
- Intramuscular Injections: Implanting Stem Cells into the muscle.
- Intranasal Stem Cell Therapy: Direct transmission of Stem cells through the cribiform plate, bypassing the bodies BBB, along olfactory and trigeminal nerve pathways
- Intrathecal Stem Cell Injections: Direct injections into the Spinal Canal
- Catheter Injections: Catheter is run to the site of administration.
* Day 7/10: Return Home
Benefits of Adipose Derived Stem Cells over Bone Marrow Derived Stem Cells:
- Much Less painful than a bone marrow transplant
- More MSC Mesenchymal Stem Cells per Unit as opposed to Bone Marrow
- Bone marrow derived stem cells comprise of mostly Hematopoietic or “Blood Stem Cells” only (from the Ancient Greek Word of: αἷμα, “blood”; ποιεῖν “to make).
- Adipose Fat contains Mostly “MSC” Mesenchymal Stem Cells and Progenitor Cells can differentiate into many type cells including:blood vessels,bone,tissues,heart cells,neural cells,muscle cells and even organs.
What are the Main Sources of Stem Cells inside the human body?
The main sources for harvesting Adult Stem Cells are:
Bone marrow Derived – About 50,000 adult stem cells can be harvested at any one time. These mostly become Hematopoietic blood cells. Painful process but proven over 40 years to have great results.
Peripheral Blood Derived Stem Cells – About 30,000 -50,000 Adult stem cells can be harvested via use of GSF few days before collection. 50% of these cells which will become blood stem cells and the other half will become tissue cells. -Minimally invasive and yields great results.
Adipose tissue Derived (Fat) – About 10 to 50 million progenitor and MSC stem cells can be harvested from people at any one time, 5%-10% of which will become blood cells and the rest will become tissue cells. – Minimally Invasive and Yields great results for Cosmetic treatments such as the Stem Cell Face-lift and Stem Cell Breast Enhancement.
Dental Pulp Derived Stem Cells- The newest technique to harvest adult stem cells comes from the stem cells inside the dental pulp of children and young adults. Typically the best sources are from baby teeth or the wisdom teeth of young adults. This new technique is the least invasive source of adult stem cell therapy.
Thai Medical Adipose Stem Cell Therapy Combined with PRP and Growth Factors
• PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) and growth factors
• FGF (Fibroblast growth factor)
• KGF (Keratinocyte growth factor)
• TNF-α (Tumor necrosis factor alpha)
• IGF (Insulin growth factor)
• PDAF (platelet derived angiogenesis factor)
• EGF (Epidermal growth factor)
• GM-CSF (Granulocyte macrophage colony stimulating factor)
• IL-8 (Interleuking-8)
• TGF-αβ (Transforming growth factor alpha & beta)
• PDEGF (platelet derived epidermal growth factors)
• CTGR (Connective tissue growth factor)
• Histamines, ADP, Serotonin, A2, Thromboxane and other chemotactic and vasoactive agents
• Leukocytes (eosinophils ,neutrophils) for microbicidal events
• Native fibrinogen concentration and High platelet concentration for improved hemostasis
• Wound macrophages and phagocytic cells, for biological debridement
Treatable diseases and disorders in Thailand
Thai Medical approved Expanded Adipose Stem Cell Treatments has been proven successful in treating many degenerative and vascular diseases including:
Cell Therapy for Neurological Disorders in Thailand
- Treatment for Alzheimer’s in Thailand
- Cerebellar Ataxia Therapy in Thailand
- Cell Therapy for Rett Syndrome
- Spinocerebellar Ataxia in Thailand
- Friedreich ataxia Therapy in Thailand
- Ataxia Cell Therapy in Thailand
- Acquired Ataxia treatment
- Hereditary Ataxia Treatment
- Adipose Stem Cell Treatment for Autism
- Stem Cell Therapy for Heart Disease
- Stem Cell Arthritis Treatment
- Acute Disseminated Encephalomyelitis
- Treatments for Spinal Cord Injury
- Brown-Sequard syndrome Treatment
- Central Cord Syndrome Treatment
- Agenesis of the Corpus Callosum
- Treatment for Aicardi Syndrome
- Central Myelinolysis
- Chiari Malformation Treatment
- Cerebellar Hypoplasia Treatment
- Cerebral Atrophy Treatment
- Cerebral Palsy Treatment with Stem Cells
- Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Treatment using Stem Cells
- Polyneuropathy Treatment with Stem Cells
- Encephalitis (Sequelae) Treatment with Adipose Stem Cells
- Encephalopathy Treatment Stem Cells
- Early Infant Epileptic Encephalopathy
- Guillain-Barr Syndrome Therapy
- Bulbar Muscular Atrophy Treatment
- Epilepsy Treatment
- Ohtahara Syndrome Treatment
- Glycogen Storage Disease Treatment
- Huntington’s Disease Treatment Stem Cells
- Stem Cell Therapy for Heart Disease
- Kennedy’s Disease
- Landau-Kleffner Syndrome Treament
- Epileptiform Aphasia Treatment
- Lissencephaly Treatment
- Treatment for Leber’s hereditary optic neuropathy
- Treatment for Meningitis (Sequelae)
- Treatment for Motor Neuron Disease
- Treatment for for Primary Lateral Sclerosis
- Treatment for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis – ALS Stem Cells
- SMA or Spinal Muscular Atrophy therapy in Thailand
- Microcephaly Treatment
- Myoclonic Encephalopathy of Infants
- Multisystem Atrophy treatment
- Multiple Sclerosis Treatment in Thailand
- Myopathy treatment in Thailand
- Neuronal Ceroid lipofuscinosis Treatment
- Treatment for Neurotoxicity
- Optic Atrophy Treatment
- Treatment for Optic Nerve Disorders
- Optic Nerve Hypoplasia Therapy in Thailand
- Treatment for Damage to Optic Nerves
- Therapy for Ischemic Optic Neuropathy in Thailand
- Parkinson’s Treatment in Thailand
- Peripheral nerve Damage treatment in Bangkok
- Perisylvian Syndrome treatment using Stem Cells
- Polymicrogyria treatment
- Post-polio Syndrome treatment using Stem Cells
- Schizencephaly treatment
- Septo-Optic Dysplasia treatment with Stem cells
- Stem Cells for Stroke
- Stem Cell for Spastic Tetraparesis
- Stem Cell for Spina Bifida
- Stem Cells for Spinal Cord Injury
- Traumatic brain injury Treatment with Stem Cells
- Adipose Stem Cell Therapy for William’s Syndrome
Cell Therapy for Heart Conditions:
- Adipose Stem Cell Therapy for Heart Disease
- Adipose Stem Cell Treatment for Cardiomyopathy
- Adipose Stem Cell Therapy for CHF Congestive Heart Failure
Cell Therapy for Other Medical Disorders:
- Diabetic Foot treatment
- Stem Cell Diabetes Treatment Type 1 & 2
- Femoral Head Necrosis Therapy in Thailand
- Muscular Dystrophy treatment
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Treatment
- Becker’s muscular dystrophy treatment
- Progressive Muscular Dystrophy treatment
- Hepatic cirrhosis treatment
- Lower Limb Ischemia treatment
- Retinopathy treatment in Thailand
- Peripheral Vascular Disease treatment
To learn more about the power and uses of Adipose Stem Cells around the world, please visit the National Institute of Health USA Website
Thai Medical is committed to finding the best medical providers and treatment facilities in Thailand. We want to provide our international clients with the most accurate information needed to help make an informed decision about having your stem cell treatment in Thailand. We encourage you to ask all questions that you may have before you arrive and we will make sure to take the time needed by our doctors to answer all of them to your complete satisfaction. To apply for treatment please contact us today.
“The Journey of a Thousand Miles Starts with a Single Step”