Cell Therapy for CHF and Heart Disease
Heart Disease and Congestive heart failure is recognized as one of the fastest growing cardiovascular disorders in the world, affecting well over 100 million people in the world, with new heart disease cases totaling more than 1,000,000 each year.
• In countries like the US, congestive heart failure or CHF is recognized as the primary cause of hospitalization and eventual death in people over 65
• in 2010, an estimated 820,000 people in the United States had a heart attack and more than 50% will have another heart attack.
• Global statistics have estimated that there is atlas one coronary related death every 30 seconds.
• The AMA or American Heart Association has estimated the financial cost of heart failures and heart disease treatments in the United States at over $30 billion dollars per year.
Heart Disease Treatment Video
Stem Cell Treatments using Cardiac Cells
The human heart does not have the ability to regenerate and repair itself once damaged (post heart attack), Stem Cell Therapy for Heart Disease offers a solution and real hope for patients suffering with damaged hearts by promoting tissue regeneration in the heart.
Thousands of patients from around the world have had Stem Cell Therapy for Heart Disease by directly and indirectly injecting stem cells into the hearts of people suffering with chronic heart failure,Congestive heart failure, Cardiomyopathy, Ischemic Heart Disease and Non-Ischemic Heart Disease and Peripheral arterial disease PAD. Stem Cell Therapy for Heart Disease has been shown to clearly improve ventricular performance, survival rates and most importantly the quality of life with no side effects.
Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure Including:
- Stem Cell Treatment for Coronary Artery Disease
- Stem Cell Therapy for Congestive heart failure
- Stem Cell Therapy for Ischemic Heart Disease & Non-ischemic congestive heart failure
- Stem Cell Therapy for Sub-acute recovery phase of ST-elevation MI -acute MI
- Stem Cell Therapy for Cardiomyopathy
- Stem Cell Treatment for Myocardial Ischemia
- Stem Cell Treatment for Coronary Disease
- Stem Cell Therapy for Heart Disease
- Stem Cell Treatment for Cardiovascular Diseases
- Stem Cell Treatment for Arteriosclerosis
- Stem Cell Treatment for Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Stem Cell Treatment for Vascular Diseases
The Benefits of Stem Cell Heart Disease are clearly apparent with updated lab results in as little as 2-3 months after the Heart Disease treatment and continue to show steady improvements years after the Heart treatment in Thailand.