Heart Stem Cell Transplants
Heart Disease and Congestive heart failure or “CHF” is recognized as one of the fastest growing cardiovascular disorders in the world, affecting well over 100 million people in the world, with new heart disease cases totaling more than 1,000,000 each year.
- In most countries around the world, congestive heart failure or CHF is recognized as the primary cause of hospitalization and eventual death in people over 65
- in 2014, an estimated 7,320,000 people around the world had a heart attack and more than 50% will have another heart attack in the next 12-24 months
- Global statistics have estimated that there is atlas one coronary related death every 30 seconds.
- The AMA or American Heart Association has estimated the financial cost of heart failures and heart disease treatments in the United States at over $30 billion dollars per year.
Heart Disease Treatment – Video
Stem Therapy using Cardiac Cells
The human heart does not have the ability to regenerate and repair itself once damaged (post heart attack), Stem Cell Therapy for Heart Disease offers a solution and real hope for patients suffering with damaged hearts by promoting tissue regeneration in the heart.
Thousands of patients from around the world have had treatment for Heart Disease using Cardiopoietic cells directly and indirectly injecting enriched stem cells into the patient’s suffering with chronic heart failure,Congestive heart failure, Cardiomyopathy, Ischemic Heart Disease and Non-Ischemic Heart Disease and Peripheral arterial disease PAD. Stem Cell transplants for Heart Disease has been shown to clearly improve ventricular performance, survival rates and most importantly the quality of life with no side effects.
Non-Surgical Stem Cell Treatments for Heart Disease:
- Treatment for Coronary Artery Disease
- Stem Cells for Congestive heart failure
- Treatment for Ischemic Heart Disease & Non-ischemic congestive heart failure
- Stem Cell Therapy for Sub-acute recovery phase of ST-elevation MI -acute MI
- Stem Cells for Cardiomyopathy
- Treatment for Myocardial Ischemia
- Treatment for Coronary Disease
- Stem Cell Transplants for Cardiovascular Diseases
- Treatment for Arteriosclerosis
- Treatment for Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Treatment for Vascular Diseases
The Benefits of Stem Cells are clearly apparent 2-3 months post treatment using updated lab tests and with proper dietary changes and exercise will continue to show steady improvements years after our initial treatment in Thailand.
Previous Clinical studies using stem cells therapy for treating heart conditions have clearly shown that patients who don’t receive stem cell infusions post heart attack continued to deteriorate in overall health throughout the follow-up periods. Yet those patients who had Cell Therapy, the results are quite different. Results for patients who had cell infusions post heart attack clearly show improvement in heart function when compared to a control group. For example, in measuring the left ventricular performance the treated group, showed dramatic improved cardiac index (by nearly 23%), the peak oxygen uptake was improved by over 13%, and oxygen pulse also improved by over 7.3%.
The exercise capacity for patients who used stem cells also increased by nearly 16% from baseline measurements and left ventricular ejection fraction had improved from about 30% at baseline to 38% by end of three months after the treatment. End-diastolic and End-systolic also improved as the volume decreased from the baseline in the treated group.
Survival rate is also significantly better in the treated group Much more than in the control groups Follow up tests have shown the benefits of Cell Therapy for Heart conditions since mortality rates for the treated patients with are ~.70% which is significantly better when compared with the nearly 3.68% death rate per year for the control group who did not receive stem cells to regenerate cardiac function and capacity.
Regenerative Cardiac Cell Therapy
Cardiac cell therapy is not suitable for every condition. To determine eligibility, our cardiologists will need to have your relevant medical information such as: recent full physical check-up, exams that can accurately diagnose any weakness in the heart such as ECG and/or an ultrasound. A stress ECG and/or stress MRI are also used to evaluate any narrowing of coronary arteries in the heart. These diagnostics and results are needed to accurately determine if you or a loved one are eligible for treatment. Thai Medical and its network of accredited hospitals in Thailand have the latest equipment including modern Tesla MRI machine, a 64-slice computer tomography CRT for all diagnostic and post therapy checkups.
The goal of our Cardiac cell replacement therapy is to measurably improves restricted pumping function in the heart and overall physical capacity is also greatly improved. In addition to the improved cardio function, it is now possible to also improve symptoms of impaired perfusion of the heart muscle or angina pectoris.