Asian Eyelid Surgery Thailand
“Beauties in vain their pretty eyes may roll; charms strike the sight, but merit wins the soul” – Alexander Pope
Eyelid Surgery or Asian blepharoplasty, commonly known as double-eyelid surgery in Thailand, refers to a popular plastic surgery in Thailand that designed to place a small pretrial crease in peoples’ eyes that are absent of having a fold. Patients typically want to look more big-eyed or bright-eyed and really want to make applying eyeliner easier too. Most Patients seeking Asian eyelid Surgery in Thailand also look to remove the noticeable puffy and tired look typically associated with a fat upper eyelid.
Eyelid surgery & Asian blepharoplasty in Thailand can drastically improves the appearance of upper eyelids or lower eyelids, or both. The simple treatment gives a rejuvenated appearance to the entire areas of your eyes, making you look significantly more rested and healthy.
Blepharoplasty in Bangkok Thailand :
• Upper Asian eyelid surgery is used to remove excess fatty deposits that appear as puffiness in the upper eyelids.
• Loose or baggy skin that often creates folds or disrupts the natural contour of the upper eyelids, oftentimes impairing vision. It can be treated by lifting the folds of the eyes.
• Lower eyelid surgery or Lower blepharoplasty in Thailand can easily remove the excess skin and fine wrinkles associated with the lower eyelid.
• Under eye Bags can also be corrected using the same techniques.
• Lower eyelid surgery can easily correct undesired droopiness of the lower eyelids, allowing the showing of the white area in the eyes below the iris (colored part of the eye).
Eyelid Surgery Options in Bangkok and Phuket
An Asian Eyelid surgery procedure is usually only performed on adult men and adult women who otherwise have a healthy facial tissues and muscles and those who have realistic goals for the improvement of the upper &/or lower eyelids and surrounding areas.
Good candidates eyelid surgery in Thailand are:
• Generally healthy individuals who don’t have any illness or other medical conditions that can impair healing especially when traveling abroad
• Non-smokers usually get better results
• Individuals who have a positive outlook and specific asian eyelid surgery Thailand goals in mind are often more happy with the results
• Individuals without serious eye conditions are a prerequisite for asian eyelid surgery Thailand
Surgical Bleph in Bangkok Thailand
Incisions for the asian eyelid surgery in Bangkok are made along the line creases of the upper eyelid and maybe along the outer-lower rim of the eye’s. The surgeon may also perform a trans-conjunctival blepharoplasty (when removing fatty tissue only, not skin) with a small incision inside the lower-rim of the eye’s skin (mainly for eye bags and the excess fatty tissue removal only). These minor incisions often only reach the outer lying corners of the clients eyes. The surgeon then begins to breakup the fatty tissue and muscle area from the skin so that excess skin tissue, fat, or muscle may be removed. The entire asian eyelid surgery procedure leaves absolutely no visible scars since its hidden safely within the natural creases of the upper & lower eyelid,
The asian eyelid surgery in Bangkok and Phuket are often performed under local anesthesia (sedated, numbed, but awake) in an out-patient center, doctors office, or hospital. General anesthesia (put to sleep) may also be used or requested at a nominal cost. Thai Medical Vacation medical tours and cosmetic tours to Thailand encourages all our clients to openly discuss the types of anesthesia with your actual doctors and anesthesiologist and can help arrange that at the appropriate time.
The entire eyelid surgery in Bangkok and Phuket takes between 1-3 hours depending of the areas and locations being treated. Patients return home typically within hours of the surgery.
Eyelid surgery is performed on an outpatient basis only. The staff at the hospital will however make sure that you are in doing well, there’s usually no reason to keep you at the hospital overnight and you’ll be free to return to your Thai medical vacation soon after your asian eyelid surgery treatment
Upper or Lower Asian eyelid surgery in Thailand costs starts at about € Euro 390 or about $530 Dollars
We also offer all-inclusive promotion packages that includes everything you will need for a worry free trip to Bangkok and Phuket while saving an additional 15-30%
Eyelid Surgery Bangkok and Phuket Before After Pictures
Risks Recovery and Post-operative care
The eyes should be lubricated often and covered with small bandages after having eyelid surgery. The slight pain and discomfort some people experience can be generally managed with oral pain medications. You will be prescribed an antibiotic to prevent infection after the eyelid treatments. Additionally, you will receive a detailed list of instructions to follow including:
- the proper way to clean your eyes
- use of cold compresses (for any bruising and swelling)
- use of lubricating eye drops -For itchiness or irritations
- head elevation (prevention of blood clots in the upper regions of the face)
- no makeup before or immediately after Bangkok eyelid surgery
- no alcohol
- no contact lenses for 1 week after eyelid surgery Phuket and Bangkok
Stitches from are removed about one week after the eyelid surgery in Phuket or Bangkok. Slight bruising and swelling will continue to reduce after the stitches are removed. Thai Medical Vacation recommends a good pair of sunglasses and sun block for a week to ensure great results. Usually our patients can resume all regular activities after about ten days. Strenuous physical activities such as weight lifting, bending, or heavy exercise can be resumed after about 18 days.
TMV can provide our clients with detailed follow-ups to assist your recovery and holiday in Thailand. If you have any questions or concerns for us, please read our pre and post-surgery guidelines or contact us and let us know and we will gladly schedule an appointment with the doctor via phone or email.
Blepharoplasty in Bangkok Video
Recommended length of stay in Thailand
The hand selected top cosmetic surgeons in Thailand that we work with usually recommend a 4-7 night Thai Medical Vacation for the asian eyelid surgery in Bangkok or Phuket. This should allow proper healing and care and check-ups throughout your medical vacation to Thailand.
“The Journey of a Thousand Miles Starts with a Single Step”