Asian Eyelid Surgery in Thailand
“Beauties in vain their pretty eyes may roll; charms strike the sight, but merit wins the soul” – Alexander Pope
Eyelid Surgery or Asian blepharoplasty, commonly known as double-eyelid surgery in Thailand, refers to a popular plastic surgery in Thailand that designed to place a small pretrial crease in peoples’ eyes that are absent of having a fold. Patients typically want to look more big-eyed or bright-eyed and really want to make applying eyeliner easier too. Most Patients seeking ethnic plastic surgery and eyelid Surgery in Thailand also look to remove the noticeable puffy and tired look typically associated with a fat upper eyelid.
Eyelid surgery & Asian blepharoplasty can drastically improves the appearance of upper eyelids or lower eyelids, or both. The simple treatment gives a rejuvenated appearance to the entire areas of your eyes, making you look significantly more rested and healthy.
Blepharoplasty in Bangkok
• Upper Asian eyelid surgery is used to remove excess fatty deposits that appear as puffiness in the upper eyelids.
• Loose or baggy skin that often creates folds or disrupts the natural contour of the upper eyelids, oftentimes impairing vision. It can be treated by lifting the folds of the eyes.
• Lower eyelid surgery or Lower blepharoplasty in Thailand can easily remove the excess skin and fine wrinkles associated with the lower eyelid.
• Under eye Bags can also be corrected using the same techniques.
• Lower eyelid surgery can easily correct undesired droopiness of the lower eyelids, allowing the showing of the white area in the eyes below the iris (colored part of the eye).
Affordable Blepharoplasty Solutions
An Asian Eyelid surgery procedure is usually only performed on adult men and adult women who otherwise have a healthy facial tissues and muscles and those who have realistic goals for the improvement of the upper &/or lower eyelids and surrounding areas.
Good candidates eyelid surgery in Thailand are:
• Generally healthy individuals who don’t have any illness or other medical conditions that can impair healing especially when traveling abroad
• Non-smokers usually get better results
• Individuals who have a positive outlook and specific asian eyelid surgery Thailand goals in mind are often more happy with the results
• Individuals without serious eye conditions are a prerequisite for asian eyelid surgery Thailand
Surgical Bleph in Bangkok Thailand
Incisions for the asian eyelid surgery are made along the line creases of the upper eyelid and maybe along the outer-lower rim of the eye’s. The surgeon may also perform a trans-conjunctival blepharoplasty (when removing fatty tissue only, not skin) with a small incision inside the lower-rim of the eye’s skin (mainly for eye bags and the excess fatty tissue removal only). These minor incisions often only reach the outer lying corners of the clients eyes. The surgeon then begins to breakup the fatty tissue and muscle area from the skin so that excess skin tissue, fat, or muscle may be removed. The entire asian eyelid surgery procedure leaves absolutely no visible scars since its hidden safely within the natural creases of the upper & lower eyelid.