Looking for Best Plastic Surgeon in Thailand?
Two of Our Recent Patients – VIDEO
Surgical and Non-Surgical Options Available
- Augmentation Mammoplasty or Breast Augmentation including the NEW Stem Cell Breast Augmentation
- Abdominoplasty and Mini-Abdominoplasty: Tummy Tucks : Surgical & Non-Surgical Options
- Brachioplasty or Upper Arm Lifts
- Mastopexy also known as a Breast Lift
- Breast augmentation using Breast Implants
- Corrective Breast Surgery, Breast Implant removal and Tuberous Breast Reconstruction
- Reduction Mammaplasty also known as Breast Reduction
- Male Cosmetic Surgery including treatment of Gynecomastia via Male Breast Reduction surgery
- Full Body Lift
- Forehead and Brow Lifts
- Butt Implants and Brazilian Butt Lift
- Mentoplasty better known as Chin Augmentation Surgery
- Dental Implants
- Ear Surgeries including Pinnaplasty and Otoplasty
- Eye lift and Blepharoplasty surgery including Asian Eyelid Surgery
- Surgical Rhytidectomy or FaceLifts
- Non-Surgical Face Lift options like: Stem Cell Facelift, Thermage CPT,Ulthera,Sellas Laser,AccuLift,PhotoX and Mesotherapy
- Implants for The Cheeks, Chin and jaw reduction surgery
- Dermal Fillers including Botox
- Vision Correction in Bangkok and Phuket including Lasik and PRK
- Hair Restoration Using FUT & FUE Micrografting
- Cosmetic Gynecology Including: Labia Reduction,Labiaplasty and Vaginal Rejuvenation
- Liposuction including: VASER HiDef,SMART Lipo,CoolSculpting and Bodytite Lipo
- Platysmaplasty or Neck Lifts
- Nose Correction Surgery including Nose Jobs,Rhinoplasty Nose Augmentation
- SRS Gender reassignment sugery in Thailand
- Skin Care
- Thigh Lifts
- Annual Health Exams
- And much much more!
Honest Fixed Prices With Amazing Results
Having Aesthetic Surgery in Thailand can provide you with alot of value and intrinsic benefits. The biggest and most important advantages is that our experience. Reading and watching video testimonials from real patients just like you offers you genuine insight without compromising the quality of the healthcare. On Average patients coming to Thailand can expect to save between 20%-65% on healthcare costs when comparing to the costs you will find back home while still maintain the quality of doctor and value of a service that is 100% private allowing you to get the results you want in the tranquility of Amazing Thailand. Please note that when deciding between which treatment facility to choose for your trip you should look for at their previous patient testimonials and make sure you are provided with upfront answers to ALL your questions. At Thai Medical we believe YOUR Safety and Health Comes FIRST!
Recent Before and After Pictures
Request a Virtual Consultation Today
Due to travel restrictions and limitations of having cosmetic surgery not all patients are good candidates for taking a medical tour to Thailand. Patients with underlying medical issues or travel limitation are not good candidates to have aesthetic enhancements in Thailand. To better understand your exact needs our doctors will need to conduct a review using your basic medical information and pictures. The initial medical review normally takes a few business days to complete ( Excluding National Holidays and Weekends).
The treatment cost and length of stay required will entirely depend on your requested treatments We offer a variety of surgical and non-surgical treatment solutions requiring anywhere for 1 to 30 nights in Thailand. To learn more or to request a virtual consultation please contact us today.
“Shape your Dreams into Reality with Thai Medical”