injections of stem cells are all performed GMP approved private treatment center in Bangkok. We currently do not have any approved treatment options in Phuket,Pattaya or Chiang Mai. Please note stem cell treatments are done in a private clinical environment and not available at any hospital in Thailand.
Risks or Side Effects Fat Stem Cell Transplants
Autologous stem cell treatments are very safe. The adipose tissue is extracted from the client’s own body making the treatment very safe.
****Please Note That Stem Cell Therapy is not Appropriate for All cases. Specifically Patients with low BMI will not qualify for Adipose Derived Stem Cell Therapy. To Better understand your needs and pre-qualify for the treatment please contact us today.
TMV Approved Stem Cell Regeneration Vacation Overview: Estimated 7 Nights Protocol
- Day 1: Consultation and Lab Tour: Each client will receive a consultation prior to the having any treatments: The purpose is to discuss your medical History, current health and Medications, desires and Expected outcomes from treatment.
- Day 2: Harvesting Stem Cells: Minimally invasive technique to remove adipose fat tissue from the patient via a mini-Liposuction.
- Day 2:PRP Platelet Rich Plasma Collection: PRP is collected and isolated from the patient’s blood
- Day 2: Isolate Stem Cells: Stem Cells and other progenitor cells are removed in a sterile environment ensuring no contamination.
- Day 2/3:Expansion of Stem Cells: Growth factors and PRP used to increase the total number of MSC Stem cells
- Day 2/3:Manipulation/Filtering Cells: Combined with Expansion to deliver the exact type of stem cells needed for the patients specific condition or disease.
- Day 3/4: Stem Cell Infusions: 1 or 2 Infusions over 1-3 days: The Stem cells are administered back via on of the Following means:
- Intravenous Injections:IV Drip ( Full Body ) lets the bodies “homing” mechanism attract the stem cells to the injured areas.
- Localized Injections: Directly local into a localized area ie Arthritic Knees/Joints
- Intramuscular Injections: Implanting Stem Cells into the muscle.
- Intranasal Stem Cell Therapy: Direct transmission of Stem cells through the cribiform plate, bypassing the bodies BBB, along olfactory and trigeminal nerve pathways
- Intrathecal Stem Cell Injections: Direct injections into the Spinal Canal
- Catheter Injections: Catheter is run to the site of administration.
* Day 7/10: Return Home
Benefits of Fat Stem Cells over Bone Marrow Derived Stem Cells:
- Much Less painful than a bone marrow transplant
- More MSC Mesenchymal Stem Cells per Unit as opposed to Bone Marrow
- Bone marrow derived stem cells comprise of mostly Hematopoietic or “Blood Stem Cells” only (from the Ancient Greek Word of: αἷμα, “blood”; ποιεῖν “to make).
- Adipose Fat contains Mostly “MSC” Mesenchymal Stem Cells and Progenitor Cells can differentiate into many type cells including:blood vessels,bone,tissues,heart cells,neural cells,muscle cells and even organs.
What are the Main Sources of Stem Cells inside the human body?
The main sources for harvesting Adult Stem Cells are:
Bone marrow Derived – About 50,000 adult stem cells can be harvested at any one time. These mostly become Hematopoietic blood cells. Painful process but proven over 40 years to have great results.
Peripheral Blood Derived Stem Cells – About 30,000 -50,000 Adult stem cells can be harvested via use of GSF few days before collection. 50% of these cells which will become blood stem cells and the other half will become tissue cells. -Minimally invasive and yields great results.
Adipose tissue Derived (Fat) – About 10 to 50 million progenitor and MSC stem cells can be harvested from people at any one time, 5%-10% of which will become blood cells and the rest will become tissue cells. – Minimally Invasive and Yields great results for Cosmetic treatments such as the Stem Cell Face-lift and CAL stem Cell Breast Enhancement.
Dental Pulp Derived Stem Cells- The newest technique to harvest adult stem cells comes from the stem cells inside the dental pulp of children and young adults. Typically the best sources are from baby teeth or the wisdom teeth of young adults. This new technique is the least invasive source of adult stem cell therapy.
Thai Medical Adipose Stem Cell Therapy Combined with PRP and Growth Factors
• PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) and growth factors
• FGF (Fibroblast growth factor)
• KGF (Keratinocyte growth factor)
• TNF-α (Tumor necrosis factor alpha)
• IGF (Insulin growth factor)
• PDAF (platelet derived angiogenesis factor)
• EGF (Epidermal growth factor)
• GM-CSF (Granulocyte macrophage colony stimulating factor)
• IL-8 (Interleuking-8)
• TGF-αβ (Transforming growth factor alpha & beta)
• PDEGF (platelet derived epidermal growth factors)
• CTGR (Connective tissue growth factor)
• Histamines, ADP, Serotonin, A2, Thromboxane and other chemotactic and vasoactive agents
• Leukocytes (eosinophils ,neutrophils) for microbicidal events
• Native fibrinogen concentration and High platelet concentration for improved hemostasis
• Wound macrophages and phagocytic cells, for biological debridement
How much does Fat Stem Cell Therapy Cost?
The price of having our enriched MSc Cells will depending entirely on the severity of the patients medical condition or cosmetic need of the patient seeking treatment. To qualify for treatment and to get actual and fixed prices our doctors will need to conduct a virtual consultation. Once qualified, we can provide patients with “No-Hassle” Fixed prices along with the total time needed in Bangkok. ( Currently not available in Phuket). We also offer Financing options for residents of the USA, Australia,UK and Canada. Please contact us for more details.
Other Treatable Conditions with Stem Cells
Thai Medical approved Expanded Adipose Stem Cell Treatments has been proven successful in treating many degenerative and vascular diseases including:
- Treatment for Autism
- Therapy for Heart Disease
- Arthritis Treatment
- Acute Disseminated Encephalomyelitis
- Treatments for Spinal Cord Injury
- Brown-Sequard syndrome Treatment
- Central Cord Syndrome Treatment
- Agenesis of the Corpus Callosum
- Treatment for Aicardi Syndrome
- Central Myelinolysis
- Chiari Malformation Treatment
- Cerebellar Hypoplasia Treatment
- Cerebral Atrophy Treatment
- Cerebral Palsy Treatment
- Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Treatment
- Polyneuropathy Treatment
- Encephalitis (Sequelae) Treatment
- Encephalopathy Treatment
- Early Infant Epileptic Encephalopathy
- Guillain-Barr Syndrome Therapy
- Bulbar Muscular Atrophy Treatment
- Epilepsy Treatment
- Ohtahara Syndrome Treatment
- Glycogen Storage Disease Treatment
- Huntington’s Disease Treatment
- Stem Cell Therapy for Heart Disease
- Kennedy’s Disease
- Landau-Kleffner Syndrome Treament
- Epileptiform Aphasia Treatment
- Lissencephaly Treatment
- Treatment for Leber’s hereditary optic neuropathy
- Treatment for Meningitis (Sequelae)
- Treatment for Motor Neuron Disease
- Treatment for for Primary Lateral Sclerosis
- Treatment for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis – ALS
- SMA or Spinal Muscular Atrophy
- Microcephaly Treatment
- Myoclonic Encephalopathy of Infants
- Multisystem Atrophy treatment
- Multiple Sclerosis Treatment
- Myopathy treatment
- Neuronal Ceroid lipofuscinosis Treatment
- Treatment for Neurotoxicity
- Optic Atrophy Treatment
- Treatment for Optic Nerve Disorders
- Optic Nerve Hypoplasia Therapy
- Treatment for Damage to Optic Nerves
- Therapy for Ischemic Optic Neuropathy
- Treatment for Parkinsons’
- Peripheral nerve Damage treatment
- Perisylvian Syndrome treatment
- Polymicrogyria treatment
- Post-polio Syndrome treatment
- Schizencephaly treatment
- Septo-Optic Dysplasia treatment
- Stem Cells for Stroke
- Stem Cell for Spastic Tetraparesis
- Stem Cell for Spina Bifida
- Stem Cells for Spinal Cord Injury
- Traumatic brain injury Treatment
- Therapy for William’s Syndrome
Cell Therapy for Heart Conditions:
- Stem Cell Therapy for Heart Disease
- Treatment for Cardiomyopathy
- Therapy for CHF Congestive Heart Failure
Cell Therapy for Other Medical Disorders:
- Diabetic Foot treatment
- Stem Cell Diabetes Treatment Type 1 & 2
- Femoral Head Necrosis Therapy
- Muscular Dystrophy treatment
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Treatment
- Becker’s muscular dystrophy treatment
- Progressive Muscular Dystrophy treatment
- Hepatic cirrhosis treatment
- Lower Limb Ischemia treatment
- Retinopathy treatment in Thailand
- Peripheral Vascular Disease treatment
To learn more about the power and uses of Adipose Stem Cells around the world, please visit the Pitt University or National Institute of Health USA Website
Thai Medical is committed to finding the most effective regenerative medical solutions. We want to provide you with the most accurate information needed to help make an informed decision about having your stemcell treatment in Thailand. We encourage you to ask all questions that you may have before you arrive and we will make sure to take the time needed by our doctors to answer all of them to your complete satisfaction. To apply for treatment please contact us today.
“Shape your Dreams into Reality with Thai Medical”