• Laser Teeth Whitening: Laser Teeth whitening is quite possibly the most common cosmetic dental procedure on Earth. We offers high quality and inexpensive laser teeth whitening using the latest in Zoom 2 or Cooltouch lasers. Currently, laser teeth whitening is available in Bangkok,Phuket,Samui,Pattaya and Chiang Mai. Laser dental whitening takes only 1-2 hours and is the best way to eliminate ugly dental stains left by frequent smoking, coffee,food, drinks (tea & red wine) or simply due to years of poor oral hygiene. Laser teeth whitening in Bangkok can enhance the appearance of your teeth and smile in as little as 60 minutes.
• Dental Veneers: Porcelain and Composite laminates are also known as dental veneers. Veneers are a very thin layer that is placed over your existing tooth, to help improve your smile and dental aesthetics or to help protect against additional damage to the tooth’s outer surface. Veneers in Thailand are bonded to the outer surface your teeth to sometimes correct teeth, repair cracks, repair chips and severe tooth discolorations along with gaps between the teeth. Veneers are also a great a great alternative for those who have had little success with laser or home teeth whitening.
• Dental Implants: Tooth implants are basically an artificial tooth replacements. The implants are usually part of a larger prosthetic (artificial replacement) and is used to compensate for tooth loss due to injury or age. Dental implants in Thailand are popular due to the quick results,prices and permanence. Our implants are a much better alternative to those who have to wear dentures. Dental implants can help you quickly enhance your natural smile and appetite as there will be no restrictions placed after your implants are affixed permanently. Missing teeth can also cause the face to look collapsed, thus making you look alot older than you really are. We offer several techniques for such as the All-on-4 Mini-Implants or the all-on-6 dental implants.
• Total Smile Makeover: Smile makeovers vacation involves a comprehensive assessment and makeover of your smile and dental esthetics. The goal of smile makeover is to improve your overall appearance and dental defects in a comprehensive manner. Typically, smile makeover requires combining multiple procedures such as implants,crowns, veneers or teeth whitening in both the lower and upper arches in order for you to achieve a stunningly natural look that you are sure to love.
• Dry Mouth Correction: Are you suffering from constant dry mouth? We can Help! Having extremely Dry mouth at night is actually a very common problem. Have frequent bad breath is a signal that you may have an underlying problem in your mouth that will worsen if your don’t correct it.
•Full Mouth Reconstruction: Full-mouth reconstruction is sometimes also referred to as full mouth rehabilitation or full mouth rejuvenation. Generally this surgical solution calls for the reconstruction of each tooth in your mouth. Full-mouth rehabilitation requires extensive preparation so please contact us with your specific needs so that we may find the best full mouth rejuvenation dentist. Our dentists may require relevant medical information such as dental x-rays to accurately assess any functional defects with your dental muscles,bite, teeth or bone structure.
Cosmetic Dentistry Prices in Thailand
If you are tired about the way you look and are looking for an instant and affordable solution to an attractive smile, think about having a smile makeover here in Thailand. The cost of your treatments will depend mainly on the exact treatments you are looking for. The prices for having high-quality dental treatments here are significantly less than almost all countries around the world. We GUARANTEE that you have the same quality of care and products than your home without the expensive price tags. Some estimated prices include: Dental X-ray prices start at $15 dollars,Root canals start at $220,dental crown and bridges start at $255 dollars, Porcelain Veneer prices start at only $105 Dollars,Dental implants prices vary so please call us for details. These estimated prices are for Bangkok only. Phuket prices will be generally 25%-30% higher than Bangkok. Please note prices change year round so to get an accurate cost estimate and qualify for multiple-area discounts our doctors will need to understand your needs via a recent dental exam report from your home and/or a short online dental questionnaire. To learn more about dental treatments in Thailand or of for a customized quote please contact us today.
“Shape your Dreams into Reality with Thai Medical”
THE FIRST STEP: